There is no greater love than that of man’s best friend – a dog’s love is unconditional and is the only being on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
We’re encouraging people to adopt a shelter dog and experience the joy of finding their own happiness.
Are you looking for:
- an exercise buddy?
- a best friend and confidant for your child?
- a dog you can train with to learn animal-assisted therapy?
- a partner in agility competitions?
- a constant companion for your favorite senior citizen?
- a fuzzy face to greet you after a hard day at work?
An adopted dog can be all these things — and so much more!
Your local Bollinger County Stray Project is the perfect place to find dogs of every type, size, age and personality — all waiting for a loving home.